초록 검색

• 전체
  • 발표자
  • 제목
  • 내용
  • 세션명
논문코드 제목
1L2-1
Biomedical Polymers Division (I) (English)

13:30-14:00

Apoptotic Cell-inspired Polymers for Anti-inflammatory Therapy Mitsuhiro Ebara International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA), National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
1L2-2

14:00-14:30

Multi-stimuli Regulated Nano-micelles for Tumor-targeted Therapy 박인규 전남대학교 의생명과학과
1L2-3

14:30-15:00

Biodegradable Polymer-based Nanostructures Employed for Pharmaceutical Development Xing-Jie Liang National Center for Nanoscience and Technology/University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
1L2-4

15:00-15:30

Scaffold-free cell delivery using bio-functional hydrogels 신흥수 한양대학교
1L2-5

15:30-16:00

Creation of antifreeze polyamino acid with cryoprotective function Suong-Hyu Hyon Kagoshima University/BMG Inc.
1L2-6

16:00-16:30

Enhanced cancer immunotherapy by in situ nanomicelle-generating dissolving microneedles Ji Hoon Jeong Sungkyunkwan University
1L2-7

16:30-17:00

Convenient and effective photoinduced grafting of biocompatible polymers on the super-engineering plastics Kazuhiko Ishihara The University of Tokyo
1L2-8

17:00-17:30

Combination of Image-guided Intervention and Functional Polymeric Microspheres for Effective Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Treatment 박우람 차의과학대학교
1L3-1
Natural Polymers: Materials, Processing, and Applications

13:30-14:00

A4 Chemistry: Synthesis of Cost-effective and 안응진 연세대학교 화학과
1L3-2
Natural Polymers: Materials, Processing, and Applications

14:00-14:30

Robustness and load-bearing property of structural biopolymeric materials 오동엽 한국화학연구원